My name is Steffan and I have a passion for new media and internet technologies that grew from programming and creating simple websites during my time at school. I began a career in software development after obtaining my computer science degree in 1998.
In 2000 I was able to explore a direction in 3D graphics and animation that taught me the basics of color theory, design standards for print and web and allowed me to become proficient with industry standard design suites such as 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
Over the last 10 years I have focused primarily on programming and designing for the web. I have worked with many clients to create, manage and optimize websites using technologies that range from static web pages to ecommerce based .ASP websites with sophisticated SQL backends. I also have extensive experience with designing and developing user interfaces and optimizing site code, content and design to provide the best and most fluid experience for web visitors.
Currently, I am an Internet Marketing and SEO Director and have several clients I communicate with on a daily basis, assisting them with everything from creating print ready banners for trade shows to maximizing ROI on search engine marketing initiatives using services like Google Adwords.
In 2005 I became intimately acquainted with search engine optimization. Most of my time between 2005 and 2009 was spent in helping companies optimize their website structure and site content for SEO best practices. I also created, launched and managed several Search Engine Optimization campaigns to help several companies rank competitively for some valuable and extremely competitive keyword phrases.
- Just a sample of what I do:
- Consulting clients on search engine marketing using direct advertising, affiliate networks, social media & PPC
- Website design and web development for small, medium & large businesses
- Search Engine Optimization link building campaigns
- Optimization of website structure, aesthetics and content for SEO
- Helping companies with their internet and traditional marketing and advertising needs
- Assisting clients with social media related marketing
Sound pretty good? I’m currently available for work, so why not get in contact.